Investment Advice for Plan Participants
Our AdvicePlus feature provides plan participants with investment advice—and satisfies a frequently heard participant request for help.
With information from our record keeping system and supplemental information entered by the participants, AdvicePlus can:
▪ Educate the participant with respect to his/her investment options.
▪ Recommend specific asset class allocations.
▪ Suggest mutual funds within those asset classes and the amount to be invested in each.
▪ Record participant investment choices and updates the record keeping system.
Objective investment advice provided from a proven source.
Advice can be obtained two different ways:
- The First Look option provides “instant results.” Investment recommendations
can be secured with only a few clicks of a mouse.
- Develop a personalized strategy by adding details about income and outside investments. Investment recommendations are based on participant information and implementation of a personalized action plan.
Participants can receive investment and retirement planning education, including fund data sheets, online prospectuses, and interactive education modules.
Additional financial calculators are available for participant use.
Plan Sponsor Benefits
Improve participant satisfaction by providing specific investment recommendations.
The advisor assumes fiduciary responsibility for the advice recommendations.
Implementation is easy. Simply announce the availability of AdvicePlus to your plan participants.
Helps satisfy fiduciary requirement pertaining to participant education.